AWC Pictures » Dead Catacombs in Paris [terrible photos]

Dead Catacombs in Paris [terrible photos]

11 Comments

• 1. bump sta replies at 8th November 2007, 3:22 pm :

where are there more pictures?

• 2. me replies at 8th November 2007, 3:24 pm :

Very nice pics !

• 3. Julien TERRAZ replies at 8th November 2007, 3:25 pm :

when old graveyard are full and to release grave, they open it, take the bones and put them into catacomb. So new Dead can find a free grave.

• 4. bump sta replies at 8th November 2007, 3:28 pm :

email me I Knesal [at] G Mail dot com how i can see the link you posted, please, i would love to see them, /me thanks

• 5. Lee Harvey replies at 8th November 2007, 3:28 pm :

Very thought-provoking and definitely NOT ‘terrible photos’.

• 6. Kenneth replies at 8th November 2007, 3:29 pm :

Terrible? I took the catacomb tour in Paris, it was neat. We laughed really hard about the guy behind us who said, “If I see one bone, I am out of here.” Note that after that you see the bones of roughly several million people. Muahahahahha.

• 7. Adam replies at 8th November 2007, 3:29 pm :

Here are a bunch more photos with translations:

• 8. tomagladiator replies at 8th November 2007, 3:29 pm :

I’m french and I know that some people do party in this catacombs… :S
    Aurevoir

• 9. anothergene replies at 8th November 2007, 3:30 pm :

I’ve got some good (if not typical) pics of it for your enjoyment…

• 10. Mirna Masi replies at 8th September 2009, 9:00 am :

is not a terribl pictures you are a dog and animal

• 11. guy replies at 13th September 2009, 2:51 am :